Lapis Lazuli is believed to have metaphysical benefits and properties that can aid the nervous system and potentially strengthen the skeletal system. It is also said to have the potential to synchronize the endocrine system and thyroid glands. Some people believe it may help to alleviate migraine headaches and lower blood pressure. Lapis Lazuli is known for its powerful effect on the higher mind, enhancing intellectual ability and promoting the aspiration for knowledge, truth, and understanding. It is also thought to enhance psychic abilities, inner vision, and spiritual journeying.
Lapis Lazuli is believed to support the nervous system and contribute to the strengthening of the skeletal system. This crystal is recognized for its potential to activate the higher mind and promote intellectual ability, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge, truth, and understanding while facilitating clarity and illumination. Lapis Lazuli may be beneficial to the Throat Chakra, and can potentially synchronize the endocrine system and thyroid glands. It is said to assist circulation extending its energy in lowering blood pressure and helping to alleviate against migraine headaches.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the oldest spiritual stones known through the ages with its deep celestial blue, used by healers, priests and royalty, for power and wisdom and is known for stimulating psychic abilities and inner vision also symbolizing universal truth. It assists to quickly releases stress, allowing for peace and serenity. When placed over the Third Eye Chakra, Lapis Lazuli is believed to promote awareness in consciousness and connect one to their intuitive self, stimulating enlightenment.
1. Lapis lazuli has been highly valued for thousands of years, dating back to ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. It was even used in the burial mask of King Tutankhamun.
2. The name lapis lazuli comes from the Latin word “lapis” meaning stone, and the Persian word “lazhuward” meaning blue.
3. Lapis lazuli is composed of several minerals, including lazurite, calcite, and pyrite. Its blue colour comes from the presence of the mineral lazurite.
4. Lapis lazuli is believed to have powerful metaphysical properties, including enhancing intuition, creativity, and spiritual awareness. It is also said to help with communication and self-expression.
5. In ancient times, lapis lazuli was ground up and used as a pigment for blue paint, which was highly valued and often reserved for royalty and the elite.
6. Lapis lazuli is found in several locations around the world, including Afghanistan, Chile, Russia, and the United States.
7. Lapis lazuli is often used in jewellery, and is a popular gemstone for both men’s and women’s jewellery due to its striking blue colour and unique pattern of golden flecks and veins.