Aquamarine is a captivating crystal that carries the energy of courage and aids in clear communication with the Divine source of all that is. It derives its name from the Latin, meaning ‘water of the sea’. This stone’s calming, soothing, and cleansing properties inspire truth, promote spiritual awareness and enhance psychic abilities.
Aquamarine is a perfect stone for empaths and highly sensitive people. It can calm the mind, strengthen the auric field and gently enhance psychic abilities. This stone is also known to balance the Chakra system, relieve sore throats, and alleviate hyper-sensitivity, hay fever, and autoimmune diseases.
Aquamarine is a stone that promotes spiritual awareness and soothes feelings of being overwhelmed. Its energy is known to be a powerful tool for those seeking courage, making it an excellent stone for those facing challenges or experiencing anxiety.
Aquamarine is a crystal with a compassionate and gentle energy that encourages individuals to take responsibility for their actions and to find order when feeling overwhelmed. It promotes clarity of expression and eliminates judgmental processing. This crystal allows individuals to view emotional situations from different perspectives, initiating a connection with mass consciousness, and helping to see the bigger picture.
Aquamarine is particularly useful for clearing and activating the Throat Chakra, allowing individuals to communicate their deepest and heartfelt truths. It also helps relieve sore throats and alleviate hyper-sensitivity, hay fever, and auto-immune diseases. Aquamarine is an empowerment stone, realizing that not all power comes from force but from aligning with the surrendering, resilient vitality of life. It encourages truthful and compassionate communication, lending the courage to express inner understanding and enhancing intuitive abilities.
Aquamarine also helps to dispel emotional numbness and difficulties in communicating feelings. It can serve as a gateway crystal to the Divine Feminine, inspiring spiritual awareness within oneself and in outer manifestations.
- Aquamarine is a member of the beryl family of minerals, which also includes emerald and morganite.
- The largest aquamarine ever found weighed over 110 kg and was discovered in Brazil in the late 1980s.
- The ancient Romans believed that aquamarine was sacred to Neptune, the god of the sea, and often wore it as a talisman for protection while at sea.
- In folklore, aquamarine was thought to bring good luck to sailors and protect them from storms and sea monsters.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March.
- The gemstone is often used in jewellery, particularly in engagement rings and other pieces of fine jewellery.